(NaturalNews) Drinking tea isn't just something you do at lunchtime. The British have been drinking it religiously for hundreds of years, people in the Far East even longer. But tea is not just any other liquid to help quench your thirst. Many herbal teas are known to have far-reaching healing powers.
The health benefits of herbal teas are wide ranging and all natural, helping with everything from acid reflux to irregular blood sugar, stomach cramps to depression.
... Sources from NaturalNews
1. Place 1 Tea Bag In A Cup
2. Pour 250ml Of Boiling Water (85 ℃) On Tea Bag.
3. Allow To Steep For 8-10 Minutes.
4. Drink Hot Or Cold.
* Recommended Daily Consumption Of 1-2 Tea Bags.
Grab your free sample of our herbal tea
Please contact our person in-charge of Sampling
Mr. Lee 0169882634
Mr. Shawn 0103141464
Terms and Conditions
1. Sampling offer commences on 1 Oct 2013 and ends the sooner of 31 December 2013, or while stocks last (“Offer Period”).
2. Limit 3 samples claim per household.
3. Samples must be collected at our selected location only.
4. Other terms and conditions applies
- Misai Kucing Tea OA 猫须草茶
- Strobilanthes Crispus Tea (Pecah Beling) 黑面将军茶
- Nutans Tea (Belalai Gajah) 优遁草茶
- Ginkgo Tea Plus + Sessile Joyweed 银杏茶
- Lemongrass Tea + Ginger, 香茅草＋ 姜
- Misai Kucing Tea 猫须草茶
XIANG REN TANG 祥仁堂
CM FOUR TRADING (NS0107857-T)
TEL / FAX: +6 06 675 2868